FY 2021 Collaborative Crisis Response Training Program
- New Grants.gov deadline: August 13, 2021
- New JustGrants deadline: August 16, 2021
This initiative seeks to implement transdisciplinary crisis response training to educate and prepare law enforcement and correctional officers so that they are equipped to appropriately interact with people who have behavioral health conditions or disabilities in the course of completing their job responsibilities.
This program seeks applications for grant funds from state, local, and tribal law enforcement and correctional entities to:
- Plan, develop, and deploy a best practice training program for officers that includes their community.
- Develop a strategy for deploying officers trained in crisis response during times of crisis.
- Evaluate, improve, and sustain community engagement and a best practice program.