Second Chance Month
In this video interview series, the Corrections and Community Engagement Technical Assistance Center (CCETAC) talks with two Second Chance Act grantees about the work they have done to conduct sound evaluations of their Second Chance Act projects.
In each episode, Roger Jarjoura, CCETAC staff and Principal Researcher at the American Institutes for Research, talks with grantees about their evaluation processes, including why the methodology was selected, what data was collected, and how the data was analyzed and disseminated. The grantees also discuss how the evaluation results will be utilized to drive future decisions in their jurisdictions.
Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice
- Cathy Smith-Curry, Director, Office of Reentry Services, Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice
- David Schwartz, Strategic Planning Coordinator, Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice
- Kaitlin Piper, PhD Candidate, Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health
North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- Brittany Schott, State Contracts Manager, Community Programs, Division of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- Debbie Dawes, Program Director of Court Systems Research, RTI International