Pipeline to Pell: The Roles of States, Localities, and Other Relevant Stakeholders
November 15, 2023
– 4 Eastern
The Office of Correctional Education, in the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE) invites you to participate in the Correctional Education Webinar Series entitled Pipeline to Pell.
The webinar series focuses on advancing state and local implementation of inclusive, supportive, comprehensive, and high-quality correctional education programs that meet the diverse needs of students. The webinar sessions will provide participants with information, resources, and noteworthy practices in providing confined or incarcerated students with career-connected prison education programs.
This webinar will focus on The Roles of States, Localities, and Other Relevant Stakeholders.
- Danielle Cox, Director of Education, Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services
- Robert Melgaard, Career & Technical Education Programs Administrator, Florida Department of Corrections
- Shaketta Thomas, President, Coalition on Adult Basic Education (COABE)
- Peggy Kaiser, Executive Director, Correctional Education Association (CEA)
- Amy Loyd, Assistant Secretary, Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education, U.S. Department of Education
- Sean Addie, Director, Office of Correctional Education, U.S. Department of Education