Culturally Responsive Behavioral Health Reentry Programming
April 12, 2022
Many Second Chance Act grantees focus on specific target populations (e.g., Black men, transition-age youth or young adults, members of Tribal Nations) to address needs of the program participants that are not being met through other services.
This webinar includes behavioral health reentry programs that are focused on developing culturally responsive programming for their communities. Program staff share how they are approaching culturally affirming program development to meet the needs of people reentering the community.
- Carol Burton, Founder, Jeweld Legacy Group
- Christopher Harrington, Social Services Program Manager, Fulton County (GA) Sheriff’s Office
- Maria Molina, Program Manager, Pascua Yaqui Tribe
- Rosemary White Shield, Project Manager, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
- Alexandria Hawkins, Policy Analyst, CSG Justice Center